The TrueClot® Basic Packing Trainer (BPT) is a low cost, introductory level dry wound packing task trainer for the “crawl” stage of training. Students can repeatedly practice correct wound packing techniques and develop muscle memory to hone their bleeding control skills.
Constructed from durable silicone, the simulated gunshot exit wound can be packed with 10-12 feet of gauze and heavy external pressure can also be applied. The small form factor is ideal for tabletop classroom use, Stop The Bleed courses and in-service training. The BPT stows easily in the included storage can. Watch the Rescue Essentials video for a hands on demonstration.
- No mess, dry wound trainer for teaching wound packing techniques
- Large caliber gunshot exit wound
- Can also be used as a wet trainer with TrueClot simulated blood for more realistic packing
- Small form factor for table top use and easy storage
- Durable silicone construction
- Includes one pack of compression gauze and storage can
Product dimensions: 3″ diameter, 4″ base diameter, 2″ tall, 1.5″ wound depth
TrueClot Basic Packing Trainer BPT (item# 5164) Dark or Light flesh tones available – Available exclusively through Rescue Essentials – click here to purchase.
All TrueClot task trainers are latex-free.